spektakuläre NHL Trades

alles, was sich außerhalb deutscher Grenzen abspielt (NHL, Extraliga, u.s.w.)
ESCfanFG
Fanclub: FCLR
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 08.08.2006, 12:48

Neues, bzw verlängertes Spielermaterial in B-Town:

"The Boston Bruins have signed defensemen Milan Jurcina and Nathan Dempsey and left wing Pascal Pelletier..."
Bild

"Ich war schon uncool, bevor es cool wurde uncool zu sein!"

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 09.08.2006, 20:00

Manny Legace wechselt von den Red Wings nach St. Louis und Sebastien Caron zieht es von den Pens in die Windy City zu den Blackhawks...
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 12.08.2006, 18:00

Von wegen Riessersee - Petr Sykora unterschreibt für ein Jahr in Edmonton! :D
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 18.08.2006, 17:14

Bruins sign Phil Kessel to multi-year contract
8/17/2006

Conference call transcript

The Boston Bruins have signed center Phil Kessel to a multi-year contract, it was announced today by Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli. Terms of the contract were not released.

"Phil is a player with world-class speed and gifted offensive talents," said Chiarelli. "We feel he is ready to begin his professional development and we are looking forward to seeing him compete at training camp.”

Kessel, 18, was Boston’s first pick, fifth overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft held on June 24, 2006 in Vancouver. He played one season of college hockey at the University of Minnesota in 2005-06, finishing second on the team and sixth overall in league scoring with 18 goals and 33 assists for 51 points in 34 games while also leading his club in plus/minus with a +22 rating. He was named the WCHA’s Rookie of the Year and earned a berth on the WCHA All-Rookie Team.

The 6'0", 189 lb. native of Madison, Wisconsin is a product of USA Hockey’s National Development Team and in 2004-05 he became that program’s all-time leader in career goals (104) and points (180). He has played for Team USA in two World Junior Hockey tournaments (2005, 2006) and in 2006 led all tournament players in scoring with one goal and ten assists for 11 points. He competed in USA Hockey’s National Junior Evaluation Camp last week in Lake Placid, NY and led the team in scoring during that tourney with three goals and four assists for seven points in four games.
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 23.08.2006, 14:59

Bruins re-sign Patrice Bergeron
8/22/2006

The Boston Bruins have re-signed center Patrice Bergeron to a multi-year contract, it was announced today by Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli. Bergeron was a Group II (restricted) free agent.

"Patrice is an outstanding young player with a tremendous future," said Chiarelli. "He is an offensive threat every time he is on the ice, has great defensive instincts and he plays a physical game without taking a lot of penalties. With all that he has already accomplished, he will continue to grow as a player and we are very pleased that he will do so in a Bruins uniform.”

Bergeron, 21, enters his fourth professional season since the Bruins made him their second pick, 45th overall, in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft. He made the Bruins as an 18-year-old out of his first training camp in 2003 and, as the NHL’s youngest player that season, was a strong candidate for the Calder Trophy as the league’s top rookie before a February shoulder injury sidelined him for 11 games. He played the lockout season of 2004-05 in Providence as the AHL’s youngest player that year and played for the Canadian Team in the AHL All-Star Game.

The 6’0”, 197 lb. native of Sillery, Quebec led the Bruins in goals and points in 2005-06 with career-high totals of 31 goals and 42 assists for 73 points. He became the youngest player in team history to record a 30-goal season with a two-goal effort vs. Montreal on April 13, 2006, eclipsing Barry Pederson’s 1981-82 mark.

Bergeron has played for Team Canada in three world tournaments. He played in both the 2004 and 2006 World Championships, winning a Gold Medal in the 2004 tourney and ranking second in tournament scoring with 14 points in nine games in the 2006 tournament. He also represented Canada in the 2005 World Junior Championships, becoming the first Canadian player ever to play in a World Championship before taking part in a World Junior tournament. He led the 2005 World Junior Championship in scoring, was named the Most Valuable Player and to the All-Tournament Team as Canada won the Gold medal.
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 27.08.2006, 12:46

Red Wings re-sign forward Franzen to 3-year contract

DETROIT (AP) -Red Wings forward Johan Franzen signed a three-year contract Friday after a rookie season in which he scored 12 goals.

The 26-year-old Swede would have been an unrestricted free agent after the 2007-08 season. He made his NHL debut in 2005-06 and led Detroit rookies in games (80), points (16) and goals.
Click here to find out more!

"Johan had a very good rookie season in the NHL," general manager Ken Holland said. "He was a big part of our penalty killing, provided us with a physical presence and played very well in the playoffs.

"Moving into his second NHL season and beyond, were hopeful he can gain some confidence and increase his contribution in the scoring department as well."

Detroit selected Franzen with its first pick (third round, 97th overall) in the 2004 draft.

---> scheinbar hat sich das Anlegen meines neuen Kartensammelgebietes gelohnt! :D
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 28.08.2006, 23:22

1:56 PM EDT, 08/28/2006
Bruins sign left wing Trevelyan to multiyear deal

BOSTON (AP) -The Boston Bruins signed Hobey Baker finalist T.J. Trevelyan to a multiyear contract.

The 22-year-old Trevelyan played the last four seasons at St. Lawrence University. He had 78 goals and 76 assists for 154 points and 204 penalty minutes in 150 college games.

The 5-foot-10, 170-pound native of Mississauga, Ontario, was one of 10 finalists for the Hobey Baker Award, which recognizes the nation's top college player.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed Monday by the Bruins.
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 06.09.2006, 13:49

Nach langem hin ung her isses nun endlich passiert:

MALKIN HAPPY TO BE IN PITTSBURGH WITH PENGUINS
by Joe Sager
pittsburghpenguins.com
09/05/2006

(PRESS RELEASE: Penguins sign Evgeni Malkin.)

He may have circled the globe, but Evgeni Malkin is finally where he wants to be – in Pittsburgh.

Malkin, the 2004 second-overall pick, signed his first NHL contract with the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday – a moment he thought about for many years.

Evgeni Malkin claps after putting on his No. 71 Penguins jersey.
Photo by Pittsburgh Penguins
“It was my dream to come play for the Pittsburgh Penguins club. I was always open in my desire to come to North America and become one of the best here,” Malkin said through a translator, Olga McQueen. “My friends understood me and I am very grateful for their support.”

Signing his contract with the Penguins was easy. Getting to Pittsburgh, on the other hand, was the tough part for Malkin.

“It is a very exciting day for the Penguins organization and Penguins fans,” Penguins General Manager Ray Shero said. “We commend Evgeni on his courage for coming to Pittsburgh to pursue his life-long dream of playing in the National Hockey League.”

Malkin is relieved to be in his new surroundings.

“I only got into Pittsburgh [Monday] night and didn’t have much of a chance to look around yet. But, based on what I was shown this morning on my way to the rink, it was very impressive,” he said. “They showed me a couple of the new stadiums and some other places. It was impressive. I am really happy to be here today.”

Malkin, who turned 20 on July 31, joins a very young and talented Penguins lineup. Widely considered the best player not in the NHL during the 2005-06 season, he figures to play a prominent role on the squad after excelling on the international level the past few years.

“It’s a great day for our hockey team and our fans in Pittsburgh as well, there’s no doubt about that,” Penguins coach Michel Therrien said. “He’s like Sidney – a great prospect, a great young player. We are proud about the foundation of our young team. We take pride in having a young team like we have in Pittsburgh. I really believe our fans like our hockey team. It’s going to be an interesting year and I am looking forward to it.”

Malkin received a warm welcome from his new teammates during an informal skating session Tuesday morning.

“I had my first skate with the team. I really enjoyed it very much. The team consists of young players mainly. All of them have a great sense of humor,” he said. “They were so friendly to me. I really appreciated the way they were kidding around and accepted me nicely. Everything went so well. I am staying right now in Sergei Gonchar’s house and it is also a great support for me. I am very thankful that I have this chance to start here. Everything is going very nicely.”

Malkin enjoyed his first meeting with Penguins 19-year-old superstar Sidney Crosby, too.

“[Monday] night, I met Sidney for the first time in person. I was very much impressed with Sidney and his friendliness,” Malkin said. “He is an easy-going young man and he promised to help me and provide any support possible. I was very, very pleased to hear that. It was very kind of him. This morning, I also watched Sidney skate and it was a tremendous experience for me to get because Sidney is definitely one of the most-powerful players in the NHL today.”

At Tuesday’s press conference, Mario Lemieux presented the young Russian with a Penguins jersey featuring Malkin’s No. 71.

“When I started to play hockey, I had number 11. It was a prominent number for many, many years,” Malkin said. “When I got to Magnitogorsk, it turned out that the number was given to somebody else. So, I gave it some thought and decided to get a number close to 11 and that’s how I came up with 71.”

Malkin, a soft-spoken youngster who towers over opponents on the ice, does not speak fluent English. Therrien and the Penguins realize this and will work hard to make Malkin’s transition a smooth one.

“It’s going to take an adjustment for him,” Therrien said. “From a coaching standpoint, we’re going to be there to help him and make sure he’s comfortable in the city and comfortable with his teammates and the coaching staff so he is going to be able to perform well on the ice.

“There is no doubt this is a great day for us.”
Bild

DD1LAR
Site Admin

Beitragvon DD1LAR » 12.09.2006, 21:43

Tach,
NY Islanders agreed to terms with goaltender Rick DiPietro on a 15- year ($67.5 million) contract.
da kommt man aus dem staunen nicht raus...

DD1LAR
Grounds@icehopper.de
www.nordkurve-dresden.de

"Zwei Wölfe kämpfen im Herzen eines jeden Mannes, der eine wird Liebe und der andere Hass genannt" "Und welcher gewinnt ?" "Der den du am meisten nährst!”

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 13.09.2006, 10:20

Bekloppt!!!
Bild

ESCfanFG
Beitragvon ESCfanFG » 08.01.2007, 21:12

Dennis Seidenberg wechselt im Tausch gegen Kevyn Adams nach Carolina...
Bild

Nabster
Beitragvon Nabster » 08.01.2007, 21:16

Original von DD1LAR
Tach,
NY Islanders agreed to terms with goaltender Rick DiPietro on a 15- year ($67.5 million) contract.
da kommt man aus dem staunen nicht raus...

DD1LAR
Beim FC Hollywood nennt man sowas aber Rentenvertrag. Total sinnlos, aber die Amis halt. :re:
[b][url=http://community.webshots.com/user/nabber84]My Gamers[/url][/b] - Update: [b][i]28.06.07[/i][/b]

DD1LAR
Site Admin

Beitragvon DD1LAR » 16.02.2007, 10:43

Tach,

mal wieder was passiert am andren ende der welt:

Philly trades Forsberg to Nashville - dafür kommen stürmer Scottie Upshall, verteidiger Ryan Parent, ein first-round pick im 2007 Entry Draft und eine third-round selection im '07er draft.

DD1LAR
Grounds@icehopper.de
www.nordkurve-dresden.de

"Zwei Wölfe kämpfen im Herzen eines jeden Mannes, der eine wird Liebe und der andere Hass genannt" "Und welcher gewinnt ?" "Der den du am meisten nährst!”

meble kuchenne tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Zurück zu „international Hockey“